Hello my dearies! July is proving to be busier than ever, and I've been Instagramin'-it-up, so I thought I'd share a few from the past couple of weeks. My love for Instagram recently reached a whole new level, so if you'd like to catch some snippets of our everyday, you can follow me here.
1) Our darling cousin, Jolee, picked some daisies - from the roots :)
2) Hanging out at Grandma Janet's on the 4th.
3) The kiddos slip-n-sliding on my birthday.
4) My parent's dog, Sammie.
5) A beautiful plate of yumminess.
6) My lovely little sissy (wish I had her hair).
7) Country living.
8) Jax and Lib playing on the Naches River.
9) My munchkin.
10) We had family from Nevada in town for the 4th. So fun!
11) Co-sleeping at its finest.
13) Messiest ice cream bars ever!
14) Little monkey climbing rocks at my parent's house.
Thank you for being a part of our little adventures. Much love on this sunny Monday!